MERCY MINISTRY TEAM
The mission is to love thy neighbor by showing compassion, kindness, and love with the church and in the community.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who
belong to the family of believers.
* Helping local community organizations. We have previously supported Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, Children’s Hospital, Riley’s Army, Homeless Shelter, Pregnancy Center, Food Bank,
and the Center for Family Violence Prevention.
* Providing meals to people in need.
* Visiting people in the Hospital.
* Visiting Nursing Homes.
* Delivering food to Children’s Hospital.
* Delivering flowers for Funerals for people within the church body.
* Facilitating work projects for single mothers and senior citizens within the church body.
* Provide financial support to people with emergency-type needs. Note: This is more geared to people within the church body and done on a case-by-case basis.
* Writing cards/notes to people within the church body.